The theme of this year's event is 'Propelling Sustainable Chemistry to exciting new frontiers - Implementing the New Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda'.
As part of SusChem's goal to foster collaboration between larger chemical players and SMEs, the event will see an Open Innovation SME workshop on the afternoon of 9 June. This special event will be followed by a poster session and our always popular speed-dating brokerage session.
Participants will experience first-hand the creation of new partnerships as innovative SMEs from across Europe pitch their brilliant ideas and technologies to big chemical companies in three technical fields:
- ICT for chemical and biotechnology processes
- Eco-innovation technologies
- Advanced materials and nanotechnologies
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity! Register now to avoid disappointment!
Other exciting activities planned over the course of the two-day Stakeholder event include:
- The presentation of the key highlights addressed in the SIRA by SusChem Board members, followed by a stakeholder breakout discussion on how to translate the SIRA into tangible action
- Conclusions from breakout session discussions to be addressed in a lively panel debate on day two, and
- The latest news and activities from our SusChem National Technology Platforms (NTPs)
Confirmed speakers over the two days include:
- Jose-Lorenzo Valles, Head of Unit Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Biotechnologies – Directorate Key Enabling Technologies - DG Research and Innovation
- Klaus H. Sommer, Senior VP Bayer Technology Services and Chairman of the SusChem Board
- Christos Tokamanis, Head of Unit Nano and Converging Sciences and Technologies, DG Research and Innovation
- Dirk Carrez, Executive Director, Biobased Industry Consortium
- Loredana Ghinea, Executive Director, A.SPIRE
For a complete list of confirmed speakers please refer to our updated agenda.
Book your accommodation before 15 May!
Accommodation for delegates is also available at the Sheraton Rogier Hotel in Brussels for the days of the event. SusChem has arranged for rooms to be blocked at a fixed rate until 15 May. You can book via this link. Don't be late!