The theme of the 2015 SusChem Stakeholder event will be 'Propelling Sustainable Chemistry to Exciting New Frontiers - Implementing the New Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda' and the two-day event will include plenty of exciting activities and present important new developments for the SusChem community.
- The presentation of the key highlights addressed in the SIRA by SusChem Board members, followed by a stakeholder breakout discussion on how to translate the SIRA into concrete action
- Speakers on Materials Technologies and Societal Challenges, Resource Efficiency and the bio-economy, and ICT tools for the chemical industry
- Conclusions from the breakout session discussions to be addressed in a lively panel debate on day two
- The latest news and activities from our SusChem National Technology Platforms (NTPs)
- A new Open Innovation SME workshop that will take place on the afternoon of 9 June followed by a poster session and our ever-popular speed-dating brokerage session.
We look forward to meeting you on 8 and 9 June in Brussels! Register and reserve your place today!
Accommodation for delegates is available at Sheraton Rogier Hotel in Brussels for the days of the event. SusChem has arranged for rooms to be blocked at a fixed rate until 15 May. You can book via this link.