The March 2015 issue includes the following features:
- A summary article about the 3rd Innovation Network workshop, which was held on 11 February 2015 in Brussels
- An article about the value and continuation of the Innovation Network, including feedback from the survey
- A close-up on SINTEF, a CRM_InnoNet partner
- An online survey on R&I activities related to raw materials, put together by the European Commission and waiting for your feedback
- An announcement of the upcoming 13th SusChem Stakeholder Event in June 2015
- Information about the SusChem booth at the Plant-based Summit in April 2015
- Registration link with discount to INNOVATION FUSION for all Cefic and SusChem members
- A list of upcoming events
More on CRM_InnoNet
The CRM_InnoNet Innovation Network is a Coordination and Support Action (CSA) funded under FP7 that is creating an integrated community to drive innovation in the field of critical raw material substitution for the benefit of EU industry. SusChem is a significant supporter of the network.
The European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on Raw Materials aims to play a major role in securing a sustainable supply of raw materials for Europe and has set itself an ambitious list of targets to achieve by 2020. CRM_InnoNet’s goals complement those of the EIP on Raw Materials and the project will seek to align its outputs with those of the EIP.
The CRM_InnoNet consortium is comprised of recognised and experienced key actors across the value chain of substitution of CRM representing academic, research and industry bodies of relevant sectors that will ensure a wide European coverage and high potential to engage other necessary players across the ERA.
For more information on CRM_InnoNet email the project secretariat at the UK’s Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) and you can also follow the project on Twitter.