During the recent Amsterdam SusChem Stakeholder meeting our media partners for the event, ICIS Chemical Business, made video interviews with many of the participants. Three of these videos have now been uploaded onto the SusChem YouTube channel for wider distribution.
The three videos available on the SusChem YouTube channel are:
• SusChem board members Peter Nagler of Evonik and Gernot Klotz from Cefic discussing the role SusChem can play in EIPs.
• Marcel Wubbolts of DSM talking about the importance of the bio-economy to Europe.
• Klaus Sommer of Bayer describing how work on one of the SusChem inspired EIPs/PPPs on resource efficiency in the process industry is progressing.
The videos are also accessible via the YouTube sidebar on this blog.
Further coverage of the event can be found via the special issue of ICIS Interactive published earlier in the week.
We hope you enjoy our coverage of the Amsterdam event! You can keep up to date on all SusChem activities by:
• Following this news blog
• Visiting the SusChem website
• Following @SusChem on Twitter
The Suschem Amsterdam Stakeholder event was an offical event of the International Year of Chemistry 2011.